Booking Terms & Conditions
When booking with Melbourne Valley Wine Tours the following Cancellation policy applies.
We understand that bad things can happen to good people, so if you need to cancel we will do our very best to help but please remember we are required to pay for lunch and all wine tasting at some of the Wineries in advance.
1. Within 7 – 90 days prior to the tour date, a full refund of monies paid no charge.
Between 48 hours and – 7 days prior to the winery tour date, $50 per person will be forfeited, the remaining balance will be refunded.
No-shows or cancellations with less than 48 hours notice prior to the tour start time no refunds apply.
2. We reserve the right to alter any part of the itinerary or use alternate wineries because of weather some venues have limited space inside. Also vehicles at our sole discretion where it is deemed necessary in the event of Breakdown.
3. At Melbourne Valley Wine Tours our Tours needs to depart according to itineraries scheduled. We accept no responsibility for guests failing to meet our tour schedule. So don’t be late.
4. Website pricing. All website pricing is based on a minimum of 4 guests.
5. Although on rare occasions, Melbourne Valley Wine Tours assumes no responsibility for delays caused by weather tour bus breakdown traffic conditions, accidents, and/or other conditions beyond our control. We will endeavour to do our upmost to make sure we have minimal interruptions to any of our tours. If Melbourne Valley Wine Tours cancels the entire tour (unforeseen circumstances), you will be offered another date as an alternative or a full refund will be given.
6. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) Payment can be made by direct deposit into Melbourne Valley Wine Tours bank account BSB 083-004 Account 75-838-5477 this is the best method to keep our costs down. Credit card payment / cleared funds with a direct deposit by email is required for all bookings to secure your place.
7. Smoking/Vaping is not permitted on our vehicles or in winery/supplier buildings. Please take note of when at the wineries of the smoking areas. Persons causing a nuisance to other guests may be removed from the vehicle and Melbourne Valley Wine Tours will not be liable for any expense incurred by the guest/s should this occur. Any legal action (including fines) taken against a person on the tour, or against Melbourne Valley Wine Tours because of the actions of a guest, will be the sole responsibility of that person or persons. Melbourne Valley Wine Tours is not responsible for any costs incurred once a guest is removed from a tour. Drunken, disruptive, and uncontrollable behavior will not be tolerated at any time. and Wineries reserve the right to refuse entry and service to any intoxicated persons.
8. Melbourne Valley Wine Tours strongly recommends that you do not drive at the end of the tour. We, unfortunately, cannot accept responsibility for your ability to get home once our tours terminates.
9. Melbourne Valley Wine Tours collects only the information you choose to give to us for contact purposes/tour purposes only. Your full name, email & phone number will be mandatory during Covid-19 to assist with contact tracing, if necessary. Melbourne Valley Wine Tours understands the importance of keeping your information private and secure. No personal information collected will be provided to any third parties without your consent. We may use your information to send a review request, following your wine tasting tour. You will not be subscribed to any further mailing lists.
10. By signing/agreeing & supplying your email, address details & phone number you hereby grant permission for Melbourne Valley Wine Tours representatives, to take and use: photographs and/or digital image of yourself for use in promotional materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, Websites / social media / other electronic communication. You authorise the use of these images without compensation to Melbourne Valley Wine Tours inclusive. All negatives, prints, digital reproductions shall be the property of Melbourne Valley Wine Tours. You do have the authority to decline photos of yourself being printed on electronic publications, web sites, social media, or other electronic communications, by notifying the driver any time during the day if you are under witness protection.:)
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns at email@example.com